Comet parameter: sample_enzyme_number
- This parameter is relevant only for pepXML output i.e. when
output_pepxmlfile is set to 1.
- The pepXML format encodes the enzyme that is applied to the sample
i.e. trypsin. This enzyme is written to the "sample_enzyme" element.
- The sample enzyme could be different from the search enzyme i.e.
the sample enzyme is "trypsin" yet the search enzyme is "No-enzyme"
for a non-specific search. Hence the need for this separate parameter.
- Valid values are any integer represented in the enzyme list.
- The default value is "0" if this parameter is missing.
sample_enzyme_number = 1
sample_enzyme_number = 3