Comet parameter: print_expect_score
- A boolean flag this determines whether or not the expectation
score (E-value) is reported in .out and SQT formats. Note that the
E-value is always reported in pepXML output.
- This parameter is only pertinant for results reported in .out and SQT formats.
- If expect scores are chosen to be reported (i.e. value set to 1), they will replace
the number reported for the traditional "spscore" i.e. "spscore" will
be replaced by an E-value. Also an expectation value histogram will
be output at the end of each .out file; this histogram is not present
for SQT output.
- Valid values are 0 and 1.
- The default value is "1" if this parameter is missing.
print_expect_score = 0
print_expect_score = 1